Here’s a little about me.
1. I moved to the mountains in 2012.
2. The mountains are my favorite.
3. I love, love, love my daytime job. And I won’t be freelancing during regular working hours unless I’m taking a “working vacation.”
4. I pay for everything with cash.
5. I do not vacation on credit cards. Nor do I purchase anything that I do not have the cash to pay for.
6. Wanderlust flirts with me on an hourly basis. But if I have not the cash, I have not the travel.
7. I believe in working hard and taking responsibility for the debt I assumed in college.
8. I do not believe it is anyone else’s job to pay off my college debt.
9. I do not regret attending a private school with high tuition rates. Six years out and I can’t count how many times a week I’m so glad I attended Baylor. Without my degree, I wouldn’t be where I am today.
10. My dog is the sweetest girl. If you have a dog, we will likely be friends.